Beta 49 - Access violation

Now on Beta 53. It seems we have fewer AV-incidents. But this one showed up while I was disconnecting my last session. See attachment. I cannot beb sure it’s the same issue. I’ll leave that up to you…

Kind regards,

Abe

===

[View:~/cfs-file.ashx/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/86/Toad_5F00_Access_5F00_Violation_5F00_53a.txt:550:0]

I think this is the one that will be fixed in today’s beta

From: kornelis.abe [mailto:bounce-kornelisabe@toadworld.com]

Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2015 8:26 AM

To: toadoraclebeta@toadworld.com

Subject: RE: [Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum] Beta 49 - Access violation

RE: Beta 49 - Access violation

Reply by kornelis.abe

Now on Beta 53. It seems we have fewer AV-incidents. But this one showed up while I was disconnecting my last session. See attachment. I cannot beb sure it’s the same issue. I’ll leave that
up to you…

Kind regards,

Abe

===

http://www.toadworld.com/cfs-file.ashx/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/86/Toad_5F00_Access_5F00_Violation_5F00_53a.txt

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - Beta
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

Brad,

ok - we’ll see about that tomorrow.

Abe.

===

It seems we have fewer AV-incidents

Are you still seeing them when dragging files into Editor or is that one resolved so far?

On 03/19/2015 08:26 AM, kornelis.abe wrote:

RE: Beta 49 - Access violation

Reply by kornelis.abe
Now on Beta 53. It seems we have fewer AV-incidents. But this one showed up while I was disconnecting my last session. See attachment. I cannot beb sure it's the same issue. I'll leave that up to you...

Kind regards,

Abe

===

http://www.toadworld.com/cfs-file.ashx/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/86/Toad_5F00_Access_5F00_Violation_5F00_53a.txt

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - Beta
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.