Toad World® Forums

Conditionnal formating on TDP 3.8 ...

Hi all,

I use to make exel templates with conditionnal formatting and push data in it, to make reports more “fun”

Two bugs !!

• when i try to use conditionnal formatting and autofilters at the same time, only autofilters are kept…

• Usage of Excel templates containing “icons sets” of conditionnal data formatting make “select to file” activity hang in automation scripts…

Any solution ?

Regards…

Franck

Hello mercier104_000,

In 3.8 there was a bug that for every single row inserted it triggered the sheet update thus recalculating conditional formats. At least that was what we’ve been able to simulate while attempting to fix it in the later versions of TDP.

Could you reproduce the same behavior in TDP 4.1?

Martin

Thanks for your reply.

I will try with TDP 4.1, but i have already an issue using 4.1. variables are quoted, a real problem in the if condition returning Boolean…

Regards…

Franck

Franck Mercier - FONCIA Groupe Chef de projet** **

Direction des Systèmes d’Information

**DSI - Etudes
Tél : 01 55 52 57 27 Mobile : 06 77 92 52 27

Email : mercier104@foncia.fr**

• Ce message et toutes les pièces jointes sont confidentiels et établis à l’intention exclusive de ses destinataires. Si vous n’êtes pas destinataire de ce message, merci de le détruire et d’en avertir immédiatement l’expéditeur. Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisée est interdite. Tout message électronique est susceptible d’altération, FONCIA décline toute responsabilité au titre de ce message s’il a été altéré, déformé ou falsifié*

Avant d’imprimer, pensez à l’environnement.

De : Martin.Holkovic [mailto:bounce-MartinHolkovic@toadworld.com]

Envoyé : jeudi 26 janvier 2017 16:48

À : toaddatapoint@toadworld.com

Objet : RE: [Toad Data Point - Discussion Forum] Conditionnal formating on TDP 3.8 …

RE: Conditionnal formating on TDP 3.8 …

Reply by Martin.Holkovic

Hello mercier104_000,

In 3.8 there was a bug that for every single row inserted it triggered the sheet update thus recalculating conditional formats. At least that was what we’ve been able to simulate while attempting to fix it in the later versions of TDP.

Could you reproduce the same behavior in TDP 4.1?

Martin

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad Data Point Forum
notifications altogether.

Toad Data Point - Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

I looked up this issue and it was fixed in the TDP 4.0.1.776 patch. Would you like a link to that build?

Hi Debbie,

Yes, of course !

I can’t wait for 4.2! :wink:

Thanks a lot…

Franck

Try this

http://community-downloads.quest.com/toadsoft/tda/ToadDataPoint_pro_4.0.1.776.zip