Connection lost after error

Hi all;

I am just a layz programmer, instead of checking database object with exists clause I simply use DROP statement before CREATE.

Surely Toad gives me error that the object does not exists and ignore the error because the next statement will create one. But after getting this error Toad gives "SQL ServerDatabase Error" and looses database info while the next statement executed successfuly.

You can see the situation on the screen shot I included.

Thanks, in advance.

PS : I am using 7.1.2.166 (64 bit) on trial

Hi,

I tried to reproduce your case but failed
Could you provide Support Bundle for our support, please?

Best regards,
Vasiliy

What is the case id that you require for the mail subject?

I believe our product team will want to look at a support bundle to help assist with this issue. Can you please open a service request on this item at https://support.quest.com/create-service-request . Let me know if you need any assistance opening the support request.

May be because I am on trial licence I cannot open any service request. It keeps asking me register. I register but nothing happens. So I cannot go forward. Can you open a request for me and provide the case number so I can send the details by mail including screen record to describe the problem.

Absolutely! Can you DM me a screen shot of your license screen and I will open the support case for you right away.