Expired Freeware

Hello Guys,

I’ve been using the freeware edition of TDA and was of the understanding that it would expire after 120 days, at which point I could uninstall and reinstall.

I have installed my version several times now, and installed it from a fresh copy downloaded from the Quest website, only to receive the same expiry message.

I’ve attached a screen shot of the error message I’m getting.

Any advice would be really helpful, terribly unproductive today without the tool.

Robert

Screen shot 2010-10-08 at 13.39.21.png

How many times have you installed the Freeware, had it go the full 120 days, expire and then successfully install and run? (Not including the installs this time around.)

What version of Freeware are you installing?

Debbie

Hi Debbie,

Thanks for the reply.

This is the first time I have tried it. I installed the software about 125 days ago, it’s run through to expiration and now failing.

The one thing I have noticed, is that if I have the ‘launch toad when installer completes’ option ticked during the install process it launch fine the first time. It’s only when trying to launch the application in the normal way that it fails.

This is the latest version 2.6.

Thanks.

Robert

I would like to work with you offline on this. Can you email me directly at dpeabody@quest.com? I will send you a utility to look into this further.

Debbie