– Error was raised during Create of Nickname TNG.TOPERATOR
DROP NICKNAME “TNG”.“TOPERATOR”;
–Error was raised during Create of Nickname TNG.TOPERATOR
–The given key was not present in the dictionary.
– at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
– at System.Collections.Generic.SortedList`2.get_Item(TKey key)
– at Quest.Compare.Schema.DB2.DBModel.CNS2PairNickname.ScriptCreate(IScriptBuilder iSB)
– at Quest.Compare.Schema.DB2.DBModel.ScriptAction.GetScript()
Same thing happens when I click on “Script” tab.
This used to work in version 4.7. Please help.
I’m on Toad for DB2 version 220.127.116.118. I’m trying to extract the DDL for a nickname, it fails with this error: