I like the way that looks. I can see using that kind of option. It makes it super easy to see the values that are being filtered on.
On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 1:40 AM, kornelis.abe firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
RE: Formatting comparison blocks
Reply by kornelis.abe
I was actually thinking of:
- right-aligned block of keywords
- left-aligned block of first operands
- right-aligned block of operators
- left-aligned block of second operands
- if line wrap occurs in a list of items, try to align the items (left-aligned for char literals, decimal-aligned for numerics)
I am aware that you will have to strike a balance with regard to the number of formatting options to support in the sense that an extensive set of supported options will require more code with a higher level of complexity, with the associated price tag of more defects and more time required for support. I’m merely sketching my ideal, and will leave it up to you to decide what is doable and supportable.
To reply, please reply-all to this email.
Stop receiving emails on this subject.
Or Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - Beta notifications altogether.
Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum
Flag this post as spam/abuse.
Digital Strategies, Cru | Data Sciences & Analytics