Indent on empty line

If you press Enter in the 5th row at the below example then caret moves to the beginning of next row instead of indent to the previous line (which is the 4th line).

I can't reproduce this, Tamas. You have the Auto Indent option enabled?

On 03/11/2015 08:46 PM, drbubo20 wrote:

Indent on empty line

Thread created by drbubo20
If you press Enter in the 5th row at the below example then caret moves to the beginning of next row instead of indent to the previous line (which is the 4th line).

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - Beta
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

Yes, Tab mode is spaces, Tab stop is 3, Auto indent is on, Cursor beyond end of line is on. Be aware that the 5th row to be empty.

t.

Thanks, I see this with the cursor beyond EOL option enabled.

The fix for your issue and
this one
are unfortunately mutually exclusive unless I can determine your caret position. I'm not seeing in the documentation how to get the caret position when it exists in virtual space. There is no document position at that caret position so retrieving
the current position is always returning the line start position regardless of where on the line the caret is located. Let me see what I can find out. Hopefully I'm just missing an API call to get what is needed.

On 03/12/2015 10:19 AM, drbubo20 wrote:

RE: Indent on empty line

Reply by drbubo20
Yes, Tab mode is spaces, Tab stop is 3, Auto indent is on, Cursor beyond end of line is on. Be aware that the 5th row to be empty.

t.

Or

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

This is fixed for next beta.

On 03/11/2015 08:46 PM, drbubo20 wrote:

Indent on empty line

Thread created by drbubo20

Or

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.