New features in SQL History

May I ask to get more features to the new SQL History?

• The ability to change font type and size in the history panel, the font size is too big for me on the upper panel
  • An order by option would be nice (Asc, Desc) for grouped display, it orders the result always in Asc mode now.
  • An extra button on the toolbar to change the order mode in a quick way
  • Right click|Group by doesn’t follow the selected Group by drop-down option on toolbar.

Thank you.

Sounds good.

An extra button on the toolbar to change the order mode in a quick way

I'll just toggle on the header visibility so you can click it like you would in any other tree/grid control.

I'm neck deep in something else at the moment, but I'll try to get to these as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Michael

On 07/07/2015 02:26 PM, drbubo20 wrote:

New features in SQL History

Thread created by drbubo20
May I ask to get more features to the new SQL History?

• The ability to change font type and size in the history panel, the font size is too big for me on the upper panel

• An order by option would be nice (Asc, Desc) for grouped display, it orders the result always in Asc mode now.

• An extra button on the toolbar to change the order mode in a quick way

• Right click|Group by doesn't follow the selected Group by drop-down option on toolbar.

Thank you.

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - Beta
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

Items 2, 3, and 4 are done.

Regarding the font. Are you specifically referring to the group text font? I could surface all, but the SQL currently obeys the editor font which is somewhat intuitive since that will display SQL formatted and aligned as is was when executed. Allowing variable width fonts would lose the formatting.

Thanks,

Michael

Michael,

Sorry, I was referring only to the text size of the upper panel. I don’t mind if I can not change the font style to any other likes my Editor’s font. It is currently uses Courier New.

But the font size of the headers and statements are too big on the upper panel, at least for me. If you can configure the font size on the upper tree I would appreciate it.

On the lower panel can you save the zoom size of the Editor after closing of SQL Recall?

Can you preserve the selected row on the upper panel if you change the active tab to Saved and back to Recent?

Thanks,

Tamas

I meant the SQL in the top portion of the tree. I’ll just surface all of them.

Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2015 5:28 AM

To: toadoraclebeta@toadworld.com

Subject: RE: [Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum] New features in SQL History

RE: New features in SQL History

Reply by drbubo20

Michael,

Sorry, I was referring only to the text size of the upper panel. I don’t mind if I can not change the font style to any other likes my Editor’s font. It is currently uses Courier New.

But the font size of the headers and statements are too big on the upper panel, at least for me. If you can configure the font size on the upper tree I would appreciate it.

On the lower panel can you save the zoom size of the Editor after closing of SQL Recall?

Can you preserve the selected row on the upper panel if you change the active tab to Saved and back to Recent?

Thanks,

Tamas

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - Beta
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.