On new connection auto-startup a PLSQL editor instead of a SQL editor

When I make a new connection Toad is automatically starting me up in a SQL editor. Can I make it start me in a PLSQL editor instead?

options - windows - you will see you can set any window to auto start and which if there are multiple is one in front

There hasn't been a PL/SQL editor in years. If you want the Editor to default to a PL/SQL styled tab then rt-click in the Editor and choose "Configure Editor Tab Styles" and change your default to PL/SQL.

On 03/12/2014 11:39 AM, pwatkins wrote:

Thread created by pwatkins
When I make a new connection Toad is automatically starting me up in a SQL editor. Can I make it start me in a PLSQL editor instead?

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - General
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

and once again - consider using the saved desktop feature for many other customizations

Which version of Toad are you running? If you have a separate PLSQL Editor and SQL Editor, you are due for an upgrade in the worst way. If you are referring
to the fact that your Editor tab is opening using an image containing “SQL” instead of “PLSQL” then you want to change your default desktop by R-clicking in the Editor and choosing “Configure Editor tab styles”. From here you can change your default tab style.

Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 11:40 AM

To: toadoracle@toadworld.com

Subject: [Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum] On new connection auto-startup a PLSQL editor instead of a SQL editor

Thread created by pwatkins

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - General
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.