constant declaration, or if I want to try a different version.) Yeah, I know
I’m getting greedy.

Nate Schroeder

Enterprise Services - Data Management Team

Monsanto Company

800 N. Lindbergh Blvd. LC4D - Saint Louis, MO - 63167

314-694-2592

What about putting it on the Refactor section of the popup menu? Selecting it
would copy it to the clipboard, or send it to a new tab?

I don’t like the idea of the SQL being copied anywhere, I’d like to be able to highlight any piece of code - in SQL or PLSQL and have it scan and prompt for the variable values and then execute it with the results appearing in the Data Tab. I don’t see a need to copy it anywhere - I can do this myself if I wanted to execute it in a different window. It would mean I can execute and change it directly in my code without having to flip between windows.

I’d vote for Shift+F9 being enhanced to do this scanning.

Shift+F9 makes sense to me.

Cheers,
Norm. [TeamT]

Information in this message may be confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify the sender immediately, delete it and do not copy it to anyone else.

We have checked this email and its attachments for viruses. But you should still check any attachment before opening it.
We may have to make this message and any reply to it public if asked to under the Freedom of Information Act, Data Protection Act or for litigation. Email messages and attachments sent to or from any Environment Agency address may also be accessed by someone other than the sender or recipient, for business purposes.

If we have sent you information and you wish to use it please read our terms and conditions which you can get by calling us on 08708 506 506. Find out more about the Environment Agency at www.environment-agency.gov.uk