SQL Nav 6.2 Toolbox

Good day,

Only a minor query…I want to know if it’s possible to change the FONT of any of the sections on the Toolbox. Especially the DB Explorer and History areas?

Thank you in advance,
A

Hi Annelize,

SQL Navigator does not have the preference to change the font for the Toolbox yet.

We will raise an enhancement request and look into this for you.

We would like to know if you wish to have a new option to set the font for Tool box or we can use the existing preference to change font for the text/scripts in the Code Editor, ie Toolbox section and the text section will have/use the same font setting. I have attached the screen of the existing preference for your reference.

Thanks and regards,
Bruce

Hi Bruce

Thanks for the quick response. Raising an enhancement would be great.

I don’t think it’s neccesary to have a new option in the preferences and if it can pick up the font of the Code Editor this would be very useful.

Our basic requirement is the ablility to make the Toolbox text smaller to utilize space better.

Thank you!
Annelize

Hi Annelize,

Thank you for your note. We are clear now of your requirements and the need for the preference to better manage the real estate working space. We would love to hear more from you and other SQL Navigator users on how to enhance the current lay out to make it work better for you.

After thinking more in this area, I think we would look into having another preference for Toolbox’s font settings. The default setting of this new preference will pick up the same font as the Code editor for you. Having the new preference will provide us more flexibilities ie. to accommodate other users’ needs who might want to have a larger font in the text area…

We will try to get this to you in a future Beta build and looking forward to your feedback.

Thanks and regards,
Bruce