TDM 5.0.5 - Reverse all related tables

Hello!

For earlier versions of TDM there was an extension to Reverse All Related Tables when RE’ing part of a DB. It was an extremely useful add on (see http://www.toadworld.com/products/toad-data-modeler/m/toad-data-modeler-packages/395.aspx)

I have tried to load it up into TDM 5.0.5 but I cannot see the option when RE’ing. Have anyone managed to get this working on this version? If so, how?

Thanks!

Julio.

Hi Julio,

please what is your target database platform?

Vaclav

Sorry, it is Oracle 11g release 2.

Hello Forum,

Any ideas on this? Any help would be really appreciated. :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

please download updated package from:

www.toadworld.com/…/395.aspx

Mario changed the script and it should work fine in TDM version 5.x.

Good luck,

Vaclav

Hello Vaklav,

Many thanks for the answer. I have downloaded and installed the package according to the instructions but for some reason the option does not show up in the RE dialog…

Prior to installing the updated version, I deleted the old one using the package explorer, too.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Julio.

Hi again,

Tried to copy&paste a screenshot, seems it didn’t work. Will try again with Insert Media option – screenshot from my application after installing package:

Julio.

Hi Julio,

we were able to reproduce the problem. I will provide more information as soon as possible (probably tomorrow).

Regards,

Vaclav

Hi Julio,

new package is available. You can download it from:

www.toadworld.com/.../395.aspx

Regards,

Vaclav & TDM Team

Hello,

I can see the option now (thanks!) but I get a runtime error once I select one or more tables to RE, see screenshot below:

An editor with the code popped up. The problem seems to be on this line:

Instance.REStruct.HashCreateLists();

Cheers,

Julio.

Hi,

I apologize for the inconveniences. Please update to TDM version 5.1.

Thank you,

Vaclav

Works like a charm!

Thanks again for your help and effort!

Julio.

Hi Julio,

great! Thanks for the confirmation.

Vaclav