TDP Encountered Error and Must Close Messages 4.0

Okay, Libor is faster than I thought. Here is a potential fix. Please install and try. I will need to hear it solved things before we move this forward into ongoing code.

http://community-downloads.quest.com/toadsoft/tda/ToadDataPoint_pro_4.1.0.236.zip

Hey Debbie,

I’ll absolutely work to try this. Up to now, I moved tasks around where nothing ran exactly at the same time, but rather a minute or two away from each other, which has entirely fixed the issue at this point. I’m going to need to push some tasks back to the same time just to test to see if the issue has come back before I apply the fix, so I can see if the fix truly impacts the issue. I’ll be watching this over the next few days and if it comes back, apply the fix and let you know how it goes.

Thanks!!!

Chad

Debbie,

I just wanted to inform you that even by moving a lot of tasks to the exact same time, I’ve still been unable to reproduce the issue. I’m hoping I can, because I’d really like to apply the fix and see that it resolved the problem. I’ll continue to try to reproduce and if another week goes by and I haven’t seen it, I’ll let you all know that maybe this fix is not required. That or if someone else has noticed the same issue and they can try this fix, that would be great too.

Thanks

Chad