Toad World® Forums

TDP Error Screen

I have been getting this error once or twice a week for a few weeks now. despite the error my automation files continue to run. I am not sure there is a way to fix this or if it can just be ignored…

TDP.png

Appologies for the delay!

When the error comes up, can you click the ‘Copy’ button and paste the entire text here?

When I click copy I get another error similar to the attached
tdp.png

Can you get a screenshot of the full error text, then? And could you list how you are getting this error?

What are your doing in TDP at the time this error occurs? Are you using a Cross-Connection Query? Or a mySQL connection?

The error stack says he is trying to open a facility file but the path is cut off and I can’t tell what the file was.

Can I get more details of what is being done in the app at the time and the full path of the file it is unhappy with?

Debbie

I was getting the error while running an automation task against a LocalStorage table.

On the error message dialog that you’ve pasted in the initial posting of this thread, can you press Copy button and then paste what’s in the clipboard to your next posting? Also, can you please attach your Automation script file (tas) that caused the problem?

Thanks,

Igor.

Igor, the copy button does not work. I get what looks like a .net error when I click on copy/support. I manually copied the errors and pasted them into the attached files.
TDP_E1.rtf (2.46 KB)

Igor, the copy button does not work. I get what looks like a .net error when I click on copy/support. I manually copied the errors and pasted them into the attached files.
TDP_E3.rtf (1.3 KB)

TDP_E2.rtf (2.91 KB)

Please check how it’s working in new beta you supposedly downloaded yesterday. Does the problem persist?

Igor.

Igor,
I don’t move my scripts over to Beta versions so I am not sure if the newest release fixes the problem. Once again, this only happens 1 or 2 times a week and I run probably 15+ .tas scripts daily.