TFS VCS Browser for Beta not showing same results as Visual Studio Source Control Browser

Hi,

I am testing TFS source control functionality with Toad 12 Beta. It appears the status on some of the files on the Toad VCS Browser show a different status that what they appear as in Microsoft Visual Studio Source Control Browser.

Attached is a print screen to illustrate what I mean. The image shows 2 screens:

Left screen – Print screen of Toad VCS Browser

Right Screen – Print screen of Microsoft Visual Studio Source Control Browser

The status of IFS.ADO_NET.PKS shows it is currently locked by a user in Toad VCS Browser, however that is not the case in Microsoft Visual Studio Control Browser

Is there a reason these 2 browsers are displaying different statuses on this file?

Let me know if you need any other information from me

Thanks

Dumisani Nlebgwa

Software Analyst/Developer

Federal Home Loan Bank of Indianapolis

8250 Woodfield Crossing Blvd.

Indianapolis, IN 46240

317.465.0314 e-mail:
dnlebgwa@fhlbi.com

Hello

I am unable to read the attachments. Can you re-send or send to me off line.

Thanks

Stephen

From: dnlebgwa [mailto:bounce-dnlebgwa@beta.toadworld.com]

Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2013 10:04 AM

To: toadoraclebeta@beta.toadworld.com

Subject: [Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum] TFS VCS Browser for Beta not showing same results as Visual Studio Source Control Browser

Hi,

I am testing TFS source control functionality with Toad 12 Beta. It appears the status on some of the files on the Toad VCS Browser show a different status that what they appear
as in Microsoft Visual Studio Source Control Browser.

Attached is a print screen to illustrate what I mean. The image shows 2 screens:

The status of IFS.ADO_NET.PKS shows it is currently locked by a user in Toad VCS Browser, however that is not the case in Microsoft Visual Studio Control Browser

Is there a reason these 2 browsers are displaying different statuses on this file?

Thanks

Dumisani Nlebgwa

Indianapolis, IN 46240

317.465.0314 e-mail:
dnlebgwa@fhlbi.com

Sorry. Here is the attachment

From: Stephen.Beausang_734 [mailto:bounce-StephenBeausang_734@beta.toadworld.com]

Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2013 12:29 PM

Subject: RE: [Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum] TFS VCS Browser for Beta not showing same results as Visual Studio Source Control Browser

Hello

I am unable to read the attachments. Can you re-send or send to me off line.

Thanks

Stephen

From: dnlebgwa [mailto:bounce-dnlebgwa@beta.toadworld.com]

Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2013 10:04 AM

Subject: [Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum] TFS VCS Browser for Beta not showing same results as Visual Studio Source Control Browser

Hi,

I am testing TFS source control functionality with Toad 12 Beta. It appears the status on some of the files on the Toad VCS Browser show a different status that what they appear
as in Microsoft Visual Studio Source Control Browser.

Thanks

Dumisani Nlebgwa

Indianapolis, IN 46240

317.465.0314 e-mail:
dnlebgwa@fhlbi.com