Toad World® Forums

toad data point 3.8 automation mail failure could not find a part of the path

Hello,

i made an automation which contents one report and one send email.

the report generates an export file correctly but no email.

here is the log:

IOException occurred. InnerException message follows: Could not find a part of the path ‘C:\Users\CEOLE\AppData\Roaming\Quest Software\Toad Data Point 3.8\Automation\MailBee_635852759800392632.txt’.

Could not find a part of the path ‘C:\Users\CEOLE\AppData\Roaming\Quest Software\Toad Data Point 3.8\Automation\MailBee_635852759800392632.txt’.

at MailBee.Logger.a(Boolean A_0)

at MailBee.Logger.b(String A_0, String A_1, LogMessageType A_2, a2 A_3)
at a.f.e.a(MailMessage A_0, String A_1, EmailAddressCollection A_2, DeliveryNotificationOptions A_3, Smtp8bitDataConversion A_4, Boolean A_5, SendFailureThreshold A_6, Int32 A_7, aw A_8, Boolean A_9, DataTable A_10, Int32 A_11, String A_12)
at a.f.n.a(String A_0, EmailAddressCollection A_1)
at a.f.n.a(Boolean A_0, String A_1, EmailAddressCollection A_2)
at a.f.n.a(Boolean A_0)
at Quest.Toad.Workflow.Activities.SendEmailActivity.SendMail(SmtpServer server, MailMessage email)

could you tell what it is?

i found nowhere to precise this path…what is the mailbee?

How to solve this?

Thank you

If this was working before 3.8 I doubt if this will help but since there are spaces in the names in the path do you have the path in double quotes? i.e. “C:\Users\CEOLE\AppData\Roaming\Quest Software\Toad Data Point 3.8\Automation\MailBee_635852759800392632.txt”

The MailBee is the component we use to send email. Do you have Verbose logging on? It is asking like it is using verbose mode and looking for the MailBdee file and it isn’t there. Turn logging to basic and try a new automation script that only sends an email without an attachment. Let’s start simple and debug from there.

Thank you so much for your contribution. it helps me try and manage to solve this.

at installation (i precise i had no previous version of this before) i did only have this folder :Automation Publishing on C:\Users\CEOLE\AppData\Roaming\Quest Software\Toad Data Point 3.8.

i reproduce the trouble by starting simple. i then just create an empty folder Automation. and then the issue was no more there. with the report attached, it works also like a charm.

so simple :slight_smile:

Thank you again.

Best regards