Toad Data Point 3.8 & Microsoft .Net 4.6.1 problem

Hi,

After installation of Microsoft .Net 4.6.1 TDP 3.8 stops working. I was forced to downgrade .Net to 4.5.2 version. I want to ask when the problem will be fixed?

Best regards,

Mario

We have a fix for this. We will be releasing a patch in a couple of weeks or you can open up a support ticket and they will give you a special build with the fix. This fix will also be in the next TDP 4.0 Beta.

Dear Debbie,

Please find the attached info about the support ticket registered by the support in Romania.

Best regards/С уважение,

Mario Velchev/Марио Велчев

Manager/Мениджър

Billing operations management/Управление на билинг операции

Operations & Billing/Експлоатация и билинг

IT / ИТ

BTC E****AD/БТК ЕАД

Phone Number/Телефон: +359
(2) 9494049

Mobile Phone/Мобилен: +359 (87) 8600259

E-mail:mario.velchev@vivacom.bg

From: Debbie Peabody [mailto:bounce-Debbie_Peabody@toadworld.com]

Sent: Monday, March 28, 2016 6:21 PM

To: toaddatapoint@toadworld.com

Subject: RE: [Toad Data Point - Discussion Forum] Toad Data Point 3.8 & Microsoft .Net 4.6.1 problem

RE: Toad Data Point 3.8 & Microsoft .Net 4.6.1 problem

Reply by Debbie Peabody

We have a fix for this. We will be releasing a patch in a couple of weeks or you can open up a support ticket and they will give you a special build with the fix. This fix will also be in the next TDP 4.0 Beta.

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad Data Point - General
notifications altogether.

Toad Data Point - Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

I have support ticket by Q-East Software SRL support. The ticket number is 583, registered on 15.02.2016.

That doesn’t look like valid ticket number. Let me talk to support. If you want immediate fix go ahead and download this. community-downloads.quest.com/…/ToadDataPoint_pro_3.8.1.677.zip