Toad for Oracle (Web)?

Upon going to Dell’s support site to download 12.7, I see there is this (Web) option to download - what is it? I see no discussion of it in the release notes or any “what’s new” blog posts.

Brad - forum question - wondering why this looks to be a separate post and not a reply to the original in the forum? Was noticing that on some other posts as well - makes it hard to follow a thread.

We are actively looking into this and have put in a support case. We will continue to combine threads based on these errors in the interim.

I think you’re referring to the web installer. Instead of downloading the full bundle of products at one time, you choose which applications you want to install and it downloads them on-demand.

From: troy.thomsen [mailto:bounce-troythomsen@toadworld.com]

Sent: Monday, July 06, 2015 6:39 PM

To: toadoracle@toadworld.com

Subject: [Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum] Toad for Oracle (Web)?

Toad for Oracle (Web)?

Thread created by troy.thomsen

Upon going to Dell’s support site to download 12.7, I see there is this (Web) option to download - what is it? I see no discussion of it in the release notes or any “what’s new” blog posts.

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - General
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

They recently upgraded the software that runs this forum and introduced some issues. Hopefully these issues will be resolved in the next update

Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2015 11:21 AM

To: toadoracle@toadworld.com

Subject: RE: [Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum] RE: [Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum] Toad for Oracle (Web)?

RE: RE: [Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum] Toad for Oracle (Web)?

Reply by troy84

Brad - forum question - wondering why this looks to be a separate post and not a reply to the original in the forum? Was noticing that on some other posts as well - makes it hard to follow a thread.

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - General
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.