Trial version of Toad Data Point asking for license key

Trail version of Toad Data Point asking for license key.

Messaged you separately on this.

1 Like

Thanks a lot Gary. It worked.

Hi Gary, I had the same problem , thought it was a problem with my computer.
Need your advice, thanks a lot!

Welcome to the Toad Data Point forum!

May I ask what is happening when you attempt to add the trial license key to the product?
Are you getting an error message, for example?

Super, glad you're up and running...

Thank u for your reply.
After toad 5.5 installation, it shows a window for entering license, and I don't have one.

Same question here. Downloaded and installed but no information on what license key to put in for the free trial.

Welcome to the forum, BTW.

Normally, when downloading a Quest product trial, you receive an e-mail with the appropriate key to activate the product. Did you not receive an e-mail? Perhaps in your spam folder?

Only received a mail titled with "Toad Data Point Trial Download", no key inside.

Just messaged you with a trial key that's good until the end of this month.

Thank u for ur help!

I have the same issue, I downloaded a trial version of Toad Data Point (v 5.5.0.369) and when I first launch it I'm asked for a license key. I did receive a welcome email, but no trial key. Can someone assist?

Here is a trial key that goes to the end of December:

Product: Toad Data Point
License Expires: 2021/12/31

License Information

Apply the below license to activate your product.

Toad Data Point Professional Edition + Advanced Analytics
License Number: 149-781-835

License key: EG53LRBDN5K434NBHAMX17FD2TP7BT1JYM-149-781-835-1E
Site Message: Trial Version

Product videos:

Toad Data Point Traditional:

This is a Toad Data Point on-demand webinar that covers a lot in just 30 minutes - https://www.quest.com/webcast-ondemand/dive-right-in-with-toad-data-point-101-the-essentials8143676/

Here is another from that Toad Data Point series – this one again is just 30 minutes but focuses on navigation in Toad Data Point - https://www.quest.com/webcast-ondemand/how-to-navigate-toad-data-point-tips-and-tricks8143334/

Toad Data Point Workbook:

Video Title Length Notes
Introduction to Toad Data Point Workbook 7.5 Min Toad Data Point 5.0 but is still relevant to Toad Data Point 5.5
Understanding Workbooks and Workflows in Toad Data Point Workbook 9 Min Toad Data Point 5.0 but is still relevant to Toad Data Point 5.5
How to create a Workflow in Toad Data Point Workbook 7 Min Toad Data Point 5.0 but is still relevant to Toad Data Point 5.5
Learn how to create reports in Toad Data Point Workbook 4.25 Min Toad Data Point 5.0 but is still relevant to Toad Data Point 5.5
Learn how to combine data from different workflows in Toad Data Point Workbook 4 Min Toad Data Point 5.0 but is still relevant to Toad Data Point 5.5
Learn how to use Transformation and Cleanse to do data prep in Toad Data Point Workbook 9 Min Toad Data Point 5.0 but is still relevant to Toad Data Point 5.5
Using Dimensional Views in Toad Data Point Workbook 9 Min Toad Data Point 5.0 but is still relevant to Toad Data Point 5.5