where can i download the db admin module

I have the oracle for toad proffesion edition, but i cant find the db admin module??

The DB Admin module is an optional license you can add to any edition of toad. You have professional - that does not include DB admin module.

Also - the is no special download for DB admin module - it’s part of toad exe and is turned on by your license key. So if you had paid for it your key woyld simply activate those portions of toad. Again, professional key does not include.

Bert,

I worked with the trialversion, it was included. Now I bought the professional. When I want to have t db admin module, what is the right thing to do?

Met vriendelijke groet,

Henk van Veelen

Database/SAP beheerder

Gemeente Zutphen

Afd: Bedrijfsvoering

Team: Informatisering & Automatisering

Tel: 14 0575

Fax: 0575 587 001

E-mail: info@zutphen.nl

's Gravenhof 2, 7201 DN Zutphen, Nederland

Van: Bert Scalzo [mailto:bounce-Bert_Scalzo@toadworld.com]
Verzonden: woensdag 29 januari 2014 13:31
Aan: toadoracle@toadworld.com
Onderwerp: RE: [Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum] where can i download the db admin module

RE: where can i download the db admin module

Reply by Bert Scalzo

Also - the is no special download for DB admin module - it’s part of toad exe and is turned on by your license key. So if you had paid for it your key woyld simply activate those portions of toad. Again, professional key does not include.

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.
Or Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - General notifications altogether.
Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

Trial key tuns on everything - including DB Admin module. You should have bought Toad Professional + DB Admin Module. Just buying professional does not include DB Admin module. Talk to your sales rep - they can help you buy what you want/need.

Here’s a matrix (table) that shows you what comes with each edition of Toad - and that there is an optioanl DB Admin module that can be added (extra cost) to any edition:

www.quest.com/…/ToadforOracleFunctionalMatrix_101.pdf