Workbook - Unable to Output Results to Existing Local Storage Table

Goal: Use Workbook to

  1. Run a query,
  2. Save the results to an existing table in Local Storage
  3. Results would append the table (not truncate, not drop & create if exists).

Issue:

When I create the Output step to save to Local Storage options that I need to set are not active (greyed out).

I set the Database to my local storage "ToadMain" database, but I can't select "A single existing table".

In the attached image, I want to save the results to the ToadMain database, InventoryHistWeekly table.

This is currently a product limitation rather than a defect.
The Send to Local Storage step in Toad Workbook only supports creating a new Local Storage table.
We can submit this as an enhancement request for a future release - Toad World Idea Pond

Thanks, ivica.nikolic.

Yes, please submit this to the Idea Pond.

Also, until this is implemented...consider removing the ability to select any other database instance in the Database dropdown.