5.0 Workbook - Pivot Error

We have a 5.0 workbook with several pivots and one of the pivots has a big red X now and is getting the following error when I try to refresh the pivot data:

DevExpress.XtraPivotGrid.ViewInfo.DoubleEntranceViewInfoCalculationException
double entrance
Stack Trace:
at DevExpress.XtraPivotGrid.ViewInfo.BaseViewInfo.Calculate()
at DevExpress.XtraPivotGrid.Data.PivotGridViewInfoData.get_ViewInfo()
at DevExpress.XtraPivotGrid.Customization.PivotCustomizationTreeBox.CreateItemViewInfo(IVisualCustomizationTreeItem item)
at DevExpress.XtraPivotGrid.Customization.PivotCustomizationTreeBoxBase.GetItemViewInfo(Int32 index)
at DevExpress.XtraPivotGrid.Customization.PivotCustomizationTreeBoxBase.DrawItemObject(GraphicsCache cache, Int32 index, Rectangle bounds, DrawItemState itemState)
at DevExpress.XtraEditors.Customization.CustomizationListBoxBase.RaiseDrawItem(ListBoxDrawItemEventArgs e)
at DevExpress.XtraEditors.Drawing.BaseListBoxPainter.DrawItem(ControlGraphicsInfoArgs info, ItemInfo itemInfo)
at DevExpress.XtraEditors.Drawing.BaseListBoxPainter.DrawVisibleItems(ControlGraphicsInfoArgs info)
at DevExpress.XtraEditors.Drawing.BaseListBoxPainter.DrawContent(ControlGraphicsInfoArgs info)
at DevExpress.XtraEditors.Drawing.BaseControlPainter.Draw(ControlGraphicsInfoArgs info)
at DevExpress.XtraEditors.BaseControl.OnPaint(PaintEventArgs e)
at DevExpress.XtraEditors.BaseListBoxControl.OnPaint(PaintEventArgs e)
at DevExpress.XtraEditors.Customization.CustomizationListBoxBase.OnPaint(PaintEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintWithErrorHandling(PaintEventArgs e, Int16 layer)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmPaint(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at DevExpress.Utils.Controls.ControlBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at DevExpress.XtraPivotGrid.Customization.PivotCustomizationTreeBoxBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

I asked the user to close out of Toad and open the file again and the error seems to be gone for now.

On other posts can you provide the patch and build number? We are doing monthly patches and things change quickly. i believe we worked on something similar for 5.0.6x release.

Will do. We’re running 5.0.4.45 64-bit.