Auto open predefined SQL queries

Is it possible to save a predefined list of SQL queries that you can reopen everytime you startup toad?

I usually have a list of sql queries(15-25) that I need to run. It would be very convinient to have them auto open for me, would be fantastic if they opened at a fixed order. I tried looking around and found “file to load on startup” under StartUp, but it only allows me to open 1 file. Is there a way to acheive this?

Best regards,

Frank

This is not possible. You could add them to the project manager for easy access.

From: frank.raassild [mailto:bounce-frankraassild@toadworld.com]

Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2014 8:41 AM

To: toadoracle@toadworld.com

Subject: [Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum] Auto open predefined SQL queries

Auto open predefined SQL queries

Thread created by frank.raassild

Is it possible to save a predefined list of SQL queries that you can reopen everytime you startup toad?

I usually have a list of sql queries(15-25) that I need to run. It would be very convinient to have them auto open for me, would be fantastic if they opened at a
fixed order. I tried looking around and found “file to load on startup” under StartUp, but it only allows me to open 1 file. Is there a way to acheive this?

Best regards,

Frank

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - General
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

1. You may use Named/Personal queries feature.

2. You may use SQLPATH environment variable

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Damir

In addition, you can define an automation job that kicks off your series of queries.