Rule 4210: Making the somewhat cryptic description more readable, was “Use the implicit value of boolean datatypes (True/False) in conditional logic.”.
Rule 2757 (“A CASE expression should have an ELSE clause to avoid it returning NULL”): A CASE expression should have an ELSE clause to avoid it returning NULL.
Rule 5406 (“Remove unused parameters or modify code to use the parameter.”): In addition, the following issues were detected and fixed:
- Nested variable declarations and parameter declarations in nested program units or cursors are taken into account.,
- Items in select lists are no longer discarded,
- In qualified names now only the leftmost identifier is taken into account.
- Fixed false positive in OVER() clause.
- Fixed false negative in named parameter.
Formatting many more statements:
- ALTER FUNCTION
- ALTER INMEMORY JOIN GROUP
- ALTER LOCKDOWN PROFILE
- ALTER MATERIALIZED VIEW
- ALTER PACKAGE
- ALTER TABLE
- ANALYZE TABLE
- CREATE EDITIONABLE TYPE
- CREATE OR REPLACE ANALYTIC VIEW
- CREATE OR REPLACE HIERARCHY
- CREATE USER
- CREATE VIEW
- DROP INDEX
- LOCK TABLE
- SELECT … FORMAT JSON
- Sql*Plus commands