Beta Released (12.7.0.47)

Editor:

The edit control supports zooming by holding CTRL and scrolling with the mouse wheel. A zoom indicator with a button to get to 100% zoom has been added similar to Google Chrome’s implementation.

Trace File Browser:

Significantly improved load times for large trace files.

Thank you! Love the new feature, however, the zoom percentage is displayed behind the Default button except for a very top of the percentage, please move the button down out of the numeric display.

My earlier email didn’t make it or stopped for coffee along the way.

Please include a screenshot. There’s a 2 second display time on that box. I tried increasing the display zoom in Windows thinking that may be it, but it still shows properly for me.

Please include a screenshot. There’s a 2 second display time on that box. I tried increasing the display zoom in Windows thinking that may be it, but it still
shows properly for me.

From: wickliffe.larry [mailto:bounce-wickliffelarry@toadworld.com]

Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2015 10:05 AM

To: toadoraclebeta@toadworld.com

Subject: RE: [Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum] Beta Released (12.7.0.47)

RE: Beta Released (12.7.0.47)

Reply by wickliffe.larry

Thank you! Love the new feature, however, the zoom percentage is displayed behind the Default button except for a very top of the percentage, please move the button
down out of the numeric display.

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - Beta
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

I have windows set to display things large (Control Panel\Appearance and Personalization\Display larger 150%); image attached of covered zoom percentage.

Ok, thanks. I’ll take a look.

Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2015 1:13 PM

Subject: RE: [Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum] Beta Released (12.7.0.47)

Reply by wickliffe.larry

I have windows set to display things large (Control Panel\Appearance and Personalization\Display larger 150%); image attached of covered zoom percentage.

Attachments:

Percentage hidden.png

Or

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

I had tried that earlier, but I use Windows themes and the problem doesn’t occur then. I can reproduce with Windows Classic theme and it’s fixed for next beta.

Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2015 1:13 PM

Reply by wickliffe.larry

Attachments:

Percentage hidden.png

Or

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

Thank you! 12.7.0.47 still has the issue; maybe you missed that build.

.47 was released Monday, .48 yesterday, and I sent the “fixed” message 18 minutes after .48 was released. I’m no Marty McFly! .49 is the next beta.

Thank you Michael! Version 12.7.0.49 fixes this issue.