Beta Released (12.7.0.55)

Bug Fixes (includes F9 Compile issue from .54)

It would be nice to get the “release notes” to appear in the same window as the license agreement (during beta upgrades) instead of having to visit this forum to determine what changes have been made.

The same problem as the previous one. After some time (10 - 30 minutes?) while only editing in the code, Toad freezes up and does not react anymore. CPU 30%. The only thing I can do is to hard stop the program. But I lose a lot of work this way. Is there more information I can give you?

Also drag and drop from my file browser (xplorer2 from zabkat) does not work. It does work in 12.6 which now I'm using until the next beta.

Groetjes,
Wim

google.com/+WimdeLange

2015-03-21 23:47 GMT+01:00 jnicholas330 bounce-jdziurlaj@toadworld.com:

RE: Beta Released (12.7.0.55)

Reply by jnicholas330
It would be nice to get the "release notes" to appear in the same window as the license agreement (during beta upgrades) instead of having to visit this forum to determine what changes have been made.

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - Beta notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

I think your hanging issue may be resolved in the next beta. Please grab it and let me know if you still experience problems.

The file drag/drop issue I'll look at today. It's working for me; however, there's a bug if the active editor tab is readonly then it will not. If you start from a blank editor and drag/drop does it work then?

On 03/23/2015 08:01 AM, wimdelange_062 wrote:

Re: Beta Released (12.7.0.55)

Reply by wimdelange_062
The same problem as the previous one. After some time (10 - 30 minutes?) while only editing in the code, Toad freezes up and does not react anymore. CPU 30%. The only thing I can do is to hard stop the program. But I lose a lot of work this way. Is there more information I can give you?

Also drag and drop from my file browser (xplorer2 from zabkat) does not work. It does work in 12.6 which now I'm using until the next beta.

Groetjes,
Wim

google.com/+WimdeLange

2015-03-21 23:47 GMT+01:00 jnicholas330 bounce-jdziurlaj@toadworld.com:

RE: Beta Released (12.7.0.55)

Reply by jnicholas330
It would be nice to get the "release notes" to appear in the same window as the license agreement (during beta upgrades) instead of having to visit this forum to determine what changes have been made.

Correction, I don’t think that the readonly tab issue still exists. I’m able to drag/drop using Explorer and Xplorer2 just fine. Does it work for you with Explorer?