Beta Released (12.9.0.43)

Internal Bug Fixes

19:20:44 Output: Team Coding Support version is not current. Run the Team Coding upgrade/migrate from Team Coding Configuration. Team Coding is not enabled.(double click for more information)

However I’m not configured Team Coding within Toad. Can you ignore this Output when I connect to a schema and VCS provider is selected to None?

Thanks.

Do you mind searching for a public synonym on your DB called QUEST_COM_TEAM_CODING? If found and you want to remove team coding completely from this DB, local the target schema and remove all TC_ objects within the schema (most likely the TOAD schema) and the public synonym. This should clear it up.

Sent: Monday, March 21, 2016 2:28 PM

To: toadoraclebeta@toadworld.com

Subject: RE: [Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum] Beta Released (12.9.0.43)

RE: Beta Released (12.9.0.43)

Reply by drbubo20

19:20:44 Output: Team Coding Support version is not current. Run the Team Coding upgrade/migrate from Team Coding Configuration. Team Coding is not enabled.(double click for more information)

However I’m not configured Team Coding within Toad. Can you ignore this Output when I connect to a schema and VCS provider is selected to None?

Thanks.

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - Beta
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

Great, it works.

Thank you.