Beta Released (13.1.0.9)

Beta Notes

Compare Schemas Create/Alter DB Objects Export DDL Rebuild Table Schema Browser

Toad now supports the 12cR2 feature COLLATION, which controls grouping and sort order for string-type columns.

It is supported in the Schema Browser, Create/alter User/Table/View/MView, Schema Compare, rebuild table, and script generation.

Compare Databases Create/Alter DB Objects Schema Browser

In 12c Release 2, there is a new profile parameter called INACTIVE_ACCOUNT_TIME.

This is now supported in Toad everywhere that profiles are supported.

Question: 13.1.x.x says it requires the Oracle 13 client. There is not an Ora 13 client, they for some reason have jumped up to 18c.

Before I install the 18c, has Toad been tested with it?

I don’t know where it says that, but if it does, it’s a misprint. You can continue to use whatever client you used for Toad 12. I haven’t tested the 18c client yet but I expect that Toad will have no problems with it.

My apologies! It was complaining not about Oracle but the fact I didn’t have the most recent Commercial Toad.

Sorry about that!

All I can say is that it is Monday.

Sent: Monday, May 21, 2018 8:58 AM

To: toadoraclebeta@toadworld.com

Subject: RE: [Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum] Beta Released (13.1.0.9)

RE: Beta Released (13.1.0.9)

Reply by John Dorlon

I don’t know where it says that, but if it does, it’s a misprint. You can continue to use whatever client you used for Toad 12. I haven’t tested the 18c client yet but I expect that Toad will have no problems with it.

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - Beta Forum
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

No problem. By the way, Oracle’s new numbering system is now based on the year. So they can now avoid the number 13 for 95 years!