Cannot find exported excel file after automation run complete

Why cannot I find the excel file in the locations that I have set up when the log shows the automation run complete and file name generated?

Hi sssxxx,

Whats your Toad Data Point version? Enable verbose logging in automation (in the settings activity > logging level dropdown > verbose), rerun the script and send the log file.

Petr

Toad Data Point 3.2. I have changed from Basic to Verbose. Seems it works for some reports. Sandy

On the ones that are not being found does the log file have a “Done” at the end? Perhaps there is an error occuring that you are not aware of.

Do you have the “Send email on Error” option set up. This can be found in the settings activity. Check the option and set up the email. This will attach the log file of the error only when there is a problem.

If you are exporting into an existing Excel worksheet, where is the existing worksheet? Does it get deleted or just have no new data in it?

The Export Finished dialog lists the File Name including the directory path, which is of the format C:\Users<username>\Downloads.

Can you open a support case so I can debug this? i need the files you are using and see what is occurring. I’m sure it is easy to resolve.