Couldn’t find my license

Hello
I downloaded toad but I didn’t find the license so where could I get it?

The trial should come with a 30-day trial period already, but if you're having issues with activating Toad, let Quest Support know, and they can send out a key...
http://support.quest.com/contact-us/licensing
Be sure to let them know you're working with a trial version.

Yes they sent me a key but didn’t work with me.

Hi lamia_ae,

Which edition of Toad for Oracle did you download, and did you download it from Toad World or Quest's website?

If you downloaded it from Toad World, and it was the Toad for Oracle Base Subscription product, you'll automatically get a trial key when you launch Toad for Oracle, create an account for yourself, and sign in.

If you downloaded the trial from Quest.com or downloaded the Sensitive Data Protection trial edition from Toad World, the key you were emailed should work. You'll need to enter both your License Key (aka Access Key) and Site Message to the licensing window in Toad. Don't enter the License Number for this product as that won't work.

If you run into any problems, feel free to send me a private message on here and we'll see what we can do to get the trial up and running for you.

Thanks,

-John

Yes but I didn’t receive any email about the key
And I did contact support they gave me key but didn’t work.

Hi Lamia,

My apologies, I'm a bit confused on your response. Did you download the Toad for Oracle trial from Toad World, or did you download the trial from Quest.com? Which edition of the Toad for Oracle trial did you download? What was the file name you downloaded?

Thanks,

-John

Yes from Quest.com 2020 edition

Hi Lamia,

What message do you receive within Toad when you try to enter the License key and Site message?

-John