Using TDM v3.6 for Oracle 11g Release 1.
- Reverse engineered 5 entities from DDL script file to new model.
- Run Sync and Convert wizard. Merged those tables into main model.
- Model > Generate DDL script > does not show DDL for REed tables.
Please help how to generate ddl for those tables.
Thanks a lot.
please make sure:
- there are tables in the merged model
- you checked the tables for DDL script generation.
If it doesn’t help, please send us your model to email@example.com
What to Generate tab > user/schema value was different from Entity List > Workspace.
Due to this, only few tables were displayed in generated ddl.
Resolved this by having same values.
There is a issue in list of tables displayed in the grid.
It should consider user/schema setting also.