DEFECT? Toad Team Coding (v12) with Team Foundation Server - Adding, Checking In, Checking Out Non-database Files

Hi,

I'm working with Toad Team Coding v 12.0 and have found that it does not work the same way as the last v12 beta version.

When I add and work with a non-database file to Team Foundation Server (TFS 2012) through Toad Team Coding the status of the file from TFS is not updated in the Team Coding VCS browser. I working with a sql file.

I can see on the output tab that the file has been checked out in TFS and when I look in TFS directly, I can see that the file is checked out for Edit in TFS.

However, the 'Locked', 'Locked In' and 'Locked By' fields are never updated in the Toad Team Coding VCS browser. Please see the attached screenshot.

Is this a defect or do we need to fix our configuration?

Thank you so much for your help!

Kind regards,
Cindy
Senior Project Manager
Canada WCBU FDC Consolidation Project
Sharepoint Site: http://sptpmo.conocophillips.net/sites/projects44/wcbu_fdc/default.aspx
Phone: 403-532-5326
Cell: 403-615-4541
Office: 17SE 2.02

Hello Cindy,

I am seeing an issue with the Code Collection match logic for scripts. I am adding the fix.

Stephen

From: Cindy Kennedy [mailto:bounce-cindykennedy@toadworld.com]

Sent: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 10:58 AM

To: toadoracle@toadworld.com

Subject: [Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum] DEFECT? Toad Team Coding (v12) with Team Foundation Server - Adding, Checking In, Checking Out Non-database Files

**[ DEFECT? Toad Team Coding (v12) with Team Foundation Server

Thread created by Cindy Kennedy

Hi,

I’m working with Toad Team Coding v 12.0 and have found that it does not work the same way as the last v12 beta version.

When I add and work with a non-database file to Team Foundation Server (TFS 2012) through Toad Team Coding the status of the file from TFS is not updated in the Team Coding VCS browser. I working
with a sql file.

I can see on the output tab that the file has been checked out in TFS and when I look in TFS directly, I can see that the file is checked out for Edit in TFS.

However, the ‘Locked’, ‘Locked In’ and ‘Locked By’ fields are never updated in the Toad Team Coding VCS browser. Please see the attached screenshot.

Is this a defect or do we need to fix our configuration?

Thank you so much for your help!

Kind regards,

Cindy

Senior Project Manager

Canada WCBU FDC Consolidation Project

Sharepoint Site:

http://sptpmo.conocophillips.net/sites/projects44/wcbu_fdc/default.aspx

Phone:
403-532-5326

Cell: 403-615-4541

Office: 17SE 2.02

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - General
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.