Different names for triggers

Hello, for some reason Modeler uses the exact same name for tables sharing the same sequence/trigger. This is broken DDL script generation, because oracle does not allow two triggers of the same name in one schema. So as of this time, the DDL generator is broken for me, as I have over 30 tables with 2 triggers per table for a total of 60 triggers I have to modify due to the modeler :wink:

Steps to reproduce.

1. Create a sequence SEQ_SCHEMA.
  2. Create a table with an Integer PK, have it use the sequence.
  3. Create another table like above.
  4. Generate DDL Script.

The result is broken script, as you have 2 sets of triggers, that are duplicated names.

PS: I would of posted this in the enhancement forums, but unfortunately, I no longer have access to post there (it seems). It keeps error out saying no such resource.

Hello Shannara,

This problem is fixed in current Beta 3.2.1.12. (CR # 47 871) Please download the Beta and check it out. In case of any trouble, please write me back.

PS: I would of posted this in the enhancement forums, but unfortunately, I no longer have access to post there (it seems). It keeps error out saying no such resource.

Do you mean the forum section Enhancement requests? I've just tried to post a test message there and it went fine. In any case, if the problem remains, please send me the screenshot of the error message you are getting. I'll ask the community admin for help. Thanks.

Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Vladka