Error applying reverse engineering

Hi all, I’m trying to create a model from an access db, so I select reverse enginnering option and follow the wizard, but in the moment to click execute button i got this error:

Source: ADOX.Columns
Script: REDataMigratorDBMA0710
Description: object or provider is not capable of performing requested operation

Row: 452
Column: 15

Callstack:
“REDataMigratorDBMA0710” from package “Object RE Database for Microsoft Access 2007-2010”
“REDataMigratorDBMA0710” from package “Object RE Database for Microsoft Access 2007-2010”

I really appreciate any help!

Hello,

could you specify version of Toad Data Modeler please?

Did you try latest Toad Data Modeler version?

Thank you for additional information.

Daril

Hi, Thanks for replying.

I got this error with 5.1 and 5.4 versions of Toad Data Modeler. I also tried with version 6, in this case i got a different error, when i choose my access file and press Next it gives me a message that a provider is not found.

Hi, i solved my problem. I had some linked tables so i converted to local ones and works

Thank you

Hello,

reason of error “Provider not found” for version 6.0 an up can be incompatibility Toad Data Modeler and MS Access. It is necessary use 32b Toad Data Modeler to 32b MS Access and 64b Toad Data Modeler to 64b MS Access.

Hello

I have 32b Toad Data Modeler and 64b Access, i solved it using TDM 5.1

Thank you for your help