EXPORT WIZARD FREEZING WHEN TRYING TO ADD MACROS IN TOAD DATA POINT 3.5 PROFESSIONAL

I have a query file in TDP export wizard. I have done this many times so not sure why I am having issues now. When I create a new export the macro does not come up you have to back into the option even get the screen to come up. When the screen does come up it freezes and you have to use task manager to shut down toad. See screen shot below. I have tried the following:

1. Create a new excel file.
  2. Repair my Office Professional Plus 2010
    Please help.

There was a bug with macros in the TDP 3.5 GA release. We have since fixed it. You may download the fix below. Choose an installer that matches your license (Base vs Pro)

community-downloads.quest.com/…/ToadDataPoint_Base_3.5.0.2945.zip

community-downloads.quest.com/…/ToadDataPoint_pro_3.5.0.2945.zip

Debbie

Debbie,

Thank you so much for this fix. It was perfect timing as I was about to reinstall my TOAD app.

Thank You,

Liz Wilsey

MMIS Analyst, SCM Information Systems

One Supply Chain Management

Office: 503-215-6968

email:
mailto:elizabeth.wilsey@providence.org

From: Debbie Peabody [mailto:bounce-Debbie_Peabody@toadworld.com]

Sent: Monday, August 11, 2014 7:29 PM

To: toaddatapoint@toadworld.com

Subject: RE: [Toad Data Point - Discussion Forum] EXPORT WIZARD FREEZING WHEN TRYING TO ADD MACROS IN TOAD DATA POINT 3.5 PROFESSIONAL

RE: EXPORT WIZARD FREEZING WHEN TRYING TO ADD MACROS IN TOAD DATA POINT 3.5 PROFESSIONAL

Reply by Debbie Peabody

There was a bug with macros in the TDP 3.5 GA release. We have since fixed it. You may download the fix below. Choose an installer that matches your license (Base vs Pro)

community-downloads.quest.com/…/ToadDataPoint_Base_3.5.0.2945.zip

community-downloads.quest.com/…/ToadDataPoint_pro_3.5.0.2945.zip

Debbie

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad Data Point - General
notifications altogether.

Toad Data Point - Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

This message is intended for the sole use of the addressee, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, disclose,
or distribute to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received this message in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and delete this message.