Foglight Baseline

Hi,

We have two very distinctive processing windows
08:00-18:30 - online users/transactional
18:31-07:59 - batch processing

The Intelliprofile™ baseline runs on a 24 hour clock. That means (to me) the baseline is waaaay to low as most of our work is during the day. The baseline is lowered dramatically by the lower-usage off-hours.

I need a baseline for my transactional period only. Is there a way to do this?

Is it in TOAD for DB2 product?

Yes, it is.

I believe your question is related to the Foglight product line and not the Toad product line. The foglight community can be found at:
http://communities.quest.com/community/foglight

If you visit the Foglight community and post your question there, the Foglight team should be able to assist you.

Yes, it is possible to exclude time periode during the collect of the Intelliprofile. Please look into Fogight Performance Analysis under agent administration.

Yes, it is possible to exclude time periode during the collect of the Intelliprofile. Please look into Fogight Performance Analysis under agent administration.

As it ended up, after running the baseline for a very long time, it stopped giving me a unvarying, static bar across the entire day. It now apparently has enough info to give me a varying baseline based on moment to moment transactions throughout the entire day.

And I should have closed this and reopened it in the foglight forum.