Formatter doesn't preserve format options

Toad doesn't preserve format options on code formatting. Code Format puts THEN and LOOP on newline despite "position Then and Loop on the same line" options are checked. Operator positions are the same, arrangements are set to right but Toad positions everything to left.

I'm using the latest GA. Also the same behavior with latest beta. I tried to reset to a clean set of user files, but it doesn't help at all.

Thanks.

I tried 13.1.0.78 with the following snippet

BEGIN
    IF a > b
    THEN
        NULL;
    END IF;
END;

then I checked/unchecked the "Position THEN on the same line", did exit Toad, restarted it, formatted the snippet and verified the actual position. I found that it did meet what I had previously saved.

Is it that? Other Toad version?

Thanks,
Andre

My newline options are checked on (Position THEN on the same line, Position LOOP on the same line), but formatting any code snippet Toad puts THEN and LOOP keywords on a new line. If I open Toad options and check the saved value it shows both values are checked, and in the sample window it align the keywords as is should be.
Operator arrangements set to right but formatter align every keywords to left (AND, OR, ||, etc).

I'm using version 13.1.1.5, but the latest beta behaves the same way.

I tried a clean set of User files but after code formatting the result is the above.

Sorry, the title was misleading. The word "preserve" should be "apply".
Options are written correctly to Fmtplus.opt file:

[Qp5FormatterOptions]
Version=296
IndentTHENonSameLine=1
IndentLOOPonSameLine=1
RightMargin=90
VariableCase=2
BuiltInCase=2
BuiltInPackageCase=2
AndOrOperatorPos=3
AddMulOperatorPos=2
ConcatOperatorPos=2

Hmm, can't reproduce. I created this video using the latest beta:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuGqPellaLNVhe4yl2eLYu6CyyT3NA

I also created a video about the formatter defect

I've watched it. Looks mysterious. What is the exact version of the Toad you're using? 13.1.?.?

Version is 13.1.1.5

And the same happens in the latest beta.

Hi Andre,

Do you have any suggestions to solve this formatter bug?

thanks.

I think i found the reason for this weird behavior. If the full path of the Fmtplus.opt config file contains a nonUS ascii char (for example an Á,É ,ű...) then formatter options doesn't apply on code format. And that's the reason for which LOOP and THEN keywords position on next line instead of the current line, what was set in the saved option.

Can you reproduce the issue also?