FTPS option for Toad Data Point

Hi I was wondering if there is any plans to create a FTPS option for the FTP activity in Toad Data point. Currently all I see is a standard FTP and SFTP, but no FTPS. We happen to have other venders that we send files to using FTPS and utilize a batch program to do so, which is fine, but just wanted to see if there were any plans to add that to the FTP feature in automation.

Thanks

Chad King

I spoke with the FTP developer and he said ‘No problem, should be easy’. I entered CR111,569 for this enhancement. I will get this scheduled and you should see it in a Beta in the next month or so.

Enjoy,

Debbie

This is now in the TDP 3.4 builds. You can download beta and try.

Hi, we just installed (what we thought was the latest version), which is 3.3. When we bought the product, which was just this week, it only listed 3.3. I even looked for test downloads and it’s 3.3. Therefore, I dont see a 3.4, which will have this FTPS as part of the build. When will 3.4 be available and is there a way to get this FTPS updated on the 3.3?

Chad King

TDP 3.4 is available through our Beta program. Try this link below. TDP 3.4 will released Mid Nov 2013.

www.toadworld.com/.../default.aspx

Debbie