Toad World® Forums

Hippo Birdies - Brad

Hippo Birdies Two Ewe
Hippo Birdies Two Ewe
Hippo Birdies Deer Ewe
Hippo Birdies Two Ewe.

Happy birthday Brad.

Now, who will be up for a birthday tomorrow I wonder?
Cheers,
Norm. [TeamT]

Information in this message may be confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify the sender immediately, delete it and do not copy it to anyone else. We have checked this email and its attachments for viruses. But you should still check any attachment before opening it. We may have to make this message and any reply to it public if asked to under the Freedom of Information Act, Data Protection Act or for litigation. Email messages and attachments sent to or from any Environment Agency address may also be accessed by someone other than the sender or recipient, for business purposes. If we have sent you information and you wish to use it please read our terms and conditions which you can get by calling us on 08708 506 506. Find out more about the Environment Agency at www.environment-agency.gov.uk

Information in this message may be confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify the sender immediately, delete it and do not copy it to anyone else.

We have checked this email and its attachments for viruses. But you should still check any attachment before opening it.
We may have to make this message and any reply to it public if asked to under the Freedom of Information Act, Data Protection Act or for litigation. Email messages and attachments sent to or from any Environment Agency address may also be accessed by someone other than the sender or recipient, for business purposes.

If we have sent you information and you wish to use it please read our terms and conditions which you can get by calling us on 08708 506 506. Find out more about the Environment Agency at www.environment-agency.gov.uk

I appreciate it Norm… but you’re a little off on the birthdays. I’m the 19th. :slight_smile:

I think Mike was yesterday maybe?

Can this be like a corporate day off as the result of a holiday? If it falls on a Sunday then you get to celebrate on Monday as well?

Hi Brad,

I appreciate it Norm… but you’re a little off on the
birthdays. I’m the 19th. :slight_smile:
Oh well, trust a man to get a birthday wrong!
This is why we have wives and girlfriends.
away in case Phyllis hits me!>

I think Mike was yesterday maybe?
In which case, Happy Birthday Mike.

Cheers,
Norm. [TeamItsMyAnniversaryTomorrowAndIRemembered]

Information in this message may be confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify the sender immediately, delete it and do not copy it to anyone else. We have checked this email and its attachments for viruses. But you should still check any attachment before opening it. We may have to make this message and any reply to it public if asked to under the Freedom of Information Act, Data Protection Act or for litigation. Email messages and attachments sent to or from any Environment Agency address may also be accessed by someone other than the sender or recipient, for business purposes. If we have sent you information and you wish to use it please read our terms and conditions which you can get by calling us on 08708 506 506. Find out more about the Environment Agency at www.environment-agency.gov.uk

Information in this message may be confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify the sender immediately, delete it and do not copy it to anyone else.

We have checked this email and its attachments for viruses. But you should still check any attachment before opening it.
We may have to make this message and any reply to it public if asked to under the Freedom of Information Act, Data Protection Act or for litigation. Email messages and attachments sent to or from any Environment Agency address may also be accessed by someone other than the sender or recipient, for business purposes.

If we have sent you information and you wish to use it please read our terms and conditions which you can get by calling us on 08708 506 506. Find out more about the Environment Agency at www.environment-agency.gov.uk

Well, mine was last Wednesday. One of those “significant” ones for
those who count in decimal. But I was feeling old already.

Dan

Daniel B Madvig
Computer Technologies

Northwestern College & Northwestern Media
3003 Snelling Ave.
St. Paul, MN 55113
www.nwc.edu

image001.jpeg

Why would I hit you, Norm? I’m not your wife or your girlfriend. :wink:

I’m embarrassed to say that I rely on my husband for remembering important
things for me. Or Outlook. Anything but my own memory.

Happy anniversary, Norm!

Phyllis

Hi Phyllis,

Why would I hit you, Norm? I’m not your wife or your
girlfriend. :wink:
I know, but I suspected I may not have got away with my humorous comment
lightly!

I’m embarrassed to say that I rely on my husband for
remembering important things for me. Or Outlook. Anything
but my own memory.
Me too! (No, I don’t rely on your husband!) Alison keeps me straight -
but I have age as an excuse!

Happy anniversary, Norm!
Thanks.

Cheers,
Norm.

Well, mine was last Wednesday. One of those “significant” ones for those
who count in decimal. But I was feeling old already.

I consider -0.75, 0, 1, 18, 21, 65, and 75.65 to be decimally significant ages.

And of course my own age, which at some time this Gregorian calendar year
will be The Answer. I expect full enlightenment at that point.

Happy Belated Birthday, Dan!

Happy Birthdays, Toad Team!

Happy Anniversary, Norm!

Rich – [TeamT]

Disclaimer: I needed to look up my own Mother’s B-Day on Facebook this week. :\

I’m assuming you mean everyone has to dust off their Douglas Adams?

Best regards,
Mike

Michael S. Zarzycki, MTS | Manager of Engineering IT | Sensata Technologies,
Inc. | voice: 508-236-1015 | fax: 508-236-3701 | www.sensata.com | The World
Depends on Sensors and Controls

Martin Gainty

Verzicht und Vertraulichkeitanmerkung/Note de déni et de confidentialité

Diese Nachricht ist vertraulich. Sollten Sie nicht der vorgesehene Empfaenger
sein, so bitten wir hoeflich um eine Mitteilung. Jede unbefugte Weiterleitung
oder Fertigung einer Kopie ist unzulaessig. Diese Nachricht dient lediglich dem
Austausch von Informationen und entfaltet keine rechtliche Bindungswirkung.
Aufgrund der leichten Manipulierbarkeit von E-Mails koennen wir keine Haftung
fuer den Inhalt uebernehmen.
Ce message est confidentiel et peut être privilégié. Si vous n’êtes pas le destinataire prévu, nous te demandons avec bonté que pour satisfaire informez l’expéditeur. N’importe quelle diffusion non autorisée ou la copie de ceci est interdite. Ce message sert à l’information seulement et n’aura pas n’importe quel effet légalement obligatoire. Étant donné que les email peuvent facilement être sujets à la manipulation, nous ne pouvons accepter aucune responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.

The others I understand, but 75.65? No clue yet.
Groetjes,
Wim

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 17:50, Rich Jesse
wrote:

> Well, mine was last Wednesday. One of those "significant" ones for those
> who count in decimal. But I was feeling old already.

I consider -0.75, 0, 1, 18, 21, 65, and 75.65 to be decimally significant
ages.

And of course my own age, which at some time this Gregorian calendar year
will be The Answer. I expect full enlightenment at that point.

Happy Belated Birthday, Dan!

Happy Birthdays, Toad Team!

Happy Anniversary, Norm!

Rich -- [TeamT]

Disclaimer: I needed to look up my own Mother's B-Day on Facebook this
week. :\

Morning Rich,

And of course my own age, which at some time this Gregorian
calendar year will be The Answer.
42 eh, you young whipper snapper!

Cheers,
Norm. [TeamT]

42 is the Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life the Universe and Everything

from Douglas Adams “Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy”

Martin Gainty

Verzicht und Vertraulichkeitanmerkung/Note de déni et de confidentialité

Diese Nachricht ist vertraulich. Sollten Sie nicht der vorgesehene Empfaenger
sein, so bitten wir hoeflich um eine Mitteilung. Jede unbefugte Weiterleitung
oder Fertigung einer Kopie ist unzulaessig. Diese Nachricht dient lediglich dem
Austausch von Informationen und entfaltet keine rechtliche Bindungswirkung.
Aufgrund der leichten Manipulierbarkeit von E-Mails koennen wir keine Haftung
fuer den Inhalt uebernehmen.

Ce message est confidentiel et peut être privilégié. Si vous n’êtes pas le destinataire prévu, nous te demandons avec bonté que pour satisfaire informez l’expéditeur. N’importe quelle diffusion non autorisée ou la copie de ceci est interdite. Ce message sert à l’information seulement et n’aura pas n’importe quel effet légalement obligatoire. Étant donné que les email peuvent facilement être sujets à la manipulation, nous ne pouvons accepter aucune responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 4:11 PM, Phyllis Helton
wrote:

I’m embarrassed to say that I rely on my husband for remembering important things for me. Or Outlook. Anything but my own memory.

Hi Phyllis

how old are you?

:slight_smile:

cheers Sven

Hey, that’s pretty personal there! :wink:

I could be ambiguous and say that I’m younger than Norm and older than John. I think I’m pretty close to Rich’s age but don’t remember who is older. But I’ll go ahead and just tell you that I’ll be 43 for another 7 months.

So to answer your real question, it isn’t age or Alzheimer’s having me not remembering. Just a lack of a decent filing and retrieval system and too many details claiming my attention. And my husband remembers so I don’t have to!

Phyllis

Hi Phyllis,

Hey, that’s pretty personal there! :wink:
I wondered if he was going to get away with that one! Looks like he did.
:wink:

I could be ambiguous and say that I’m younger than Norm and
Try and narrow it down a bit!

… Just a lack of a decent filing
and retrieval system and too many details claiming my
attention. And my husband remembers so I don’t have to!
Try increasing the size of your shared_pool? :wink:

My problem is stuff keeps aging out, I’ll need to use more binds! :wink:

Cheers,
Norm. [TeamT]

I could be ambiguous and say that I’m younger than Norm and older than John.
I think I’m pretty close to Rich’s age but don’t remember who is older.
But I’ll go ahead and just tell you that I’ll be 43 for another 7 months.

[sigh] I’m pretty sure I have t-shirts older than some folk in this group.
A few I know I’ve had since at least 1988 (from my first IT job).

I’ll limit my apparel comparisons to outerwear…

Rich – [TeamIUsedToWalkBarefootToSchoolUphillBothWaysIn3FeetOfSnow]

Disclaimer: Exactly how old is dirt?

I can beat that. I have t-shirts from around 1980. They don’t fit anymore,
but I don’t throw them away. Shirts like a pi-shirt, “I’d rather
playing starwars”, “Beware the program bug”. They have been
ordered at Computable(? not sure) while I was studying mathematics.

Groetjes,
Wim

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 17:29, Rich Jesse
wrote:

[sigh] I'm pretty sure I have t-shirts older than some folk in this
group.
A few I know I've had since at least 1988 (from my first IT job).

I'll limit my apparel comparisons to outerwear...

Rich -- [TeamIUsedToWalkBarefootToSchoolUphillBothWaysIn3FeetOfSnow]

Disclaimer: Exactly how old is dirt?

I can beat that. I still have my Looney Tunes underwear from 1969.

It’s open mic Friday!
image001.png

I actually thought it was Friday for a moment there.

Monday is a holiday and most of us are taking tomorrow off, so it feels like
Friday.