I am currently using Toad Data Point Pro v22.214.171.12494. When I attempt to do a data compare, two things are happening:
The data compare does not correctly capture all key matches between the result sets. I even made sure the data types and contents were exact, but the left and right source both show the data as missing on the other side. I attached a screenshot (1 - Data Compare Key Mismatch.jpg).
While the data compare is executing, the memory jumps up significantly. Most of the time, Toad throws out an OutOfMemory error. At that point, I need to restart Toad, open and run only the two queries I want to compare, and then it will work. At that point, the memory will jump from around 100MB or so to over 800MB. Even if I close the data compare tab, the memory stays that high. It is not until I close the query tabs that the memory drops back down. I have also attached some screenshots of this as well (screenshots 2a - 2i).
This issue has not happened in the past. I recently upgraded to this patch build (3294).
Thank you all for your help with this.
Data Compare Issues.zip (1.05 MB)