Import Data from Excel

Beta .44

I’m trying to do an import data from the SB into a table. I’m using a multi-sheet spreadsheet. The data I’m after is on a the 4 sheet (don’t think that matters). I select the radio button “All Checked Sheets”. I check teh 4th sheet and I’m trying to unslect the 1st sheet and I’m getting an error “Select another sheet on the RHS first…” Ok I did that. Seems I can’t get that first sheet unslected no matter how many other sheets I select.

Ed

[TeamT]

Hi Eklinger,

I got that information popup window also" select a aheet on the RHS", but once I select a tab on the RHS , it lets me deselect the sheet 1. I tested it in 12.0.0.46.

Can you retest and confirm.

Thanks

Anand

Ah ok I got it now. Did not realize there were tabs below the grid that you had to select something other then the first sheet to unselect the first sheet.

Thanks,

Ed

[TeamT]

On May 3, 2013, at 3:08 PM, anand.coimbatore bounce-anandcoimbatore@beta.toadworld.com wrote:

Hi Eklinger,

I got that information popup window also" select a aheet on the RHS", but once I select a tab on the RHS , it lets me deselect the sheet 1. I tested it in 12.0.0.46.

Thanks

Anand

Right, you can’t uncheck the currently selected sheet.

From: eklinger [mailto:bounce-eklinger@beta.toadworld.com]

Sent: Friday, May 03, 2013 2:39 PM

To: toadoraclebeta@beta.toadworld.com

Subject: Re: [Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum] Import Data from Excel

Ah ok I got it now. Did not realize there were tabs below the grid that you had to select something other then the first sheet to unselect the first sheet.

Thanks,

Ed

[TeamT]

On May 3, 2013, at 3:08 PM, anand.coimbatore bounce-anandcoimbatore@beta.toadworld.com wrote:

Hi Eklinger,

Thanks

Anand