import excel files via toad data analyst automation does not work

I created a task which should kick of the import script. I see that the task is opened and he creates the underneath xml output but the script does not update the database…what am i doing wrong ?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?><![CDATA[
<ta0:DefaultDescriptionActivity ScriptVersion="1.0" Enabled="True" Subject="Automation Script Error" Authentication="Version=1,AuthenticationMethod=None" SmtpPort="25" x:Name="Load Data SAP BOBI" RelativePath="False" Notes="Script Attributes" Description="Script Attributes" ScriptName="Load Data SAP BOBI" LogDir="C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Quest Software\Toad for Data Analysts 2.7\Automation" ContinueOnError="stopOnError" UseProjectManager="True" EmbedSql="False" Body="" EmailOnError="False">
    <ta0:DefaultDescriptionActivity.AttachmentFiles>
        <x:Array Type="{x:Type ta0:FileDescription}">
            <ta0:FileDescription FileName="C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Quest Software\Toad for Data Analysts 2.7\Automation\Script_1.log" />
        </x:Array>
    </ta0:DefaultDescriptionActivity.AttachmentFiles>
</ta0:DefaultDescriptionActivity>
<FaultHandlersActivity x:Name="FaultHandlers">
    <FaultHandlerActivity x:Name="ExceptionHandler" FaultType="{x:Type p9:Exception}" xmlns:p9="clr-namespace:System;Assembly=mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089" />
</FaultHandlersActivity>
<ta1:ImportWizardActivity Description="Import data and save as template" x:Name="Import_2" ImportTemplate="C:\Europe_oracle_upload\SAP_ORD_QUOTE.tim" ImportTemplateXml="" UseAutomationConnection="True" />

</ta:ToadAutomationScript>]]>

Could you change logging to verbose and execute the script again? Then paste the log here for me to investigate.

Thanks!

Sorry, i am very new to this. I don’t know how to do this ?!?

Please select settings and change logging level to verbose and execute the automation script. Once it finishes, go to log tab and right click to save the log as file and post it here.

Here's a blog showing you how to use import in automation.

http://www.toadworld.com/members/debbie-peabody/blogs/default.aspx#post-6969