Toad World® Forums

Include SQL Statement is grayed out

Where do I enable the setting to Include the SQL statement while export data to Excel?

Joe_it, whenever I have run into this situation, it has been because there is no sql statement in the dataset tab of the properties window. Once you copy in a statement, or write one, you will have the option of attaching it to the report.

JNeilson,

Where’s the dataset tab of the properties window?

Joe Colmenares | Oracle Applications DBA
Reiter Affiliated Companies

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

See attachment
TOAD_example.docx (72.7 KB)

JNeilson,

I’m missing the Dataset tab as shown below, is there a setting that I need to set?

[cid:image001.png@01CC3664.4DB48F10]

730 South A Street | Oxnard, California 93030

California | Florida | México | North Carolina | Oregon | Portugal

| Phone: 805.982.7342 | Fax: 805.982.7542

F Cell: 805.509.6878 | E-Mail: Joe@berry.net

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

what version are you using? the Apps are not available before 9.7

[cid:image001.png@01CC366C.8067B5B0]

730 South A Street | Oxnard, California 93030

California | Florida | México | North Carolina | Oregon | Portugal

| Phone: 805.982.7342 | Fax: 805.982.7542

F Cell: 805.509.6878 | E-Mail: Joe@berry.net

image001.png