Is it possible to refresh schema comparison result?

Is it possible to refresh schema comparison result, after changing the schema on one side?

I’d like an answer to this as well. I have to jump through too many hoops just to do what a refresh button should do. I’m hoping that I just overlooked something…

Hi,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I write down it as TSS-1012 and we will discuss about this.

Best Regards,

Kelly

Hi,

For now, we can press F5 to refresh the result. I wait tune your answer if still need to add an refresh button.

Best Regards,

Kelly

I am glad that the F5 key provides this functionality. I don’t understand why you would want to keep it a secret though. :slight_smile:

I think that there should be a button on the toolbar, which would show “Refresh comparison (F5)” as a tooltip.

If there are function keys or other shortcuts for the toolbar buttons that are already there, that information should be added to the tooltips for those buttons.

Hi Mark,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. TSS-1012 have been fixed. We add a refresh button with tool tip into tool bar. Please try in next Beta.

Best Regards,

Kelly