So, here is my issue. I have 2 users on many, that uses a generic account to logon into the database. (so we use the same user, and the same database). When he does a select command, the DATE column appears in a french format. We are french, but nothing is in french on our computer.
What he has:
so this problem prevents him to see the timestamp also.
I'll start with a list of what i tried to fix this:
- check date format of the data grid in the TOAD option menu (yyyy/MM/dd, same as me)
- check if the issue happens with all database accounts (it does)
- check if the issue happens on another colleague's computer (we use windows server) (it does)
- check if windows is in english (it is)
- check regional parameters to have YYYY-MM-DD date format (it does - same as me)
- check the NLS_DATE_FORMAT value and it's the same as me and appears as "dd-Mon-yy"
- check if someone else connects to his computer and tries the same thing - but has no issue.
- I changed my Windows in french to see if something changed, but i didn't see any impact.
i'm out of solutions.
We're using TOAD 18.104.22.1689 64bits