Macro to replay a Find/Replace?

Sorry for the stupid question, but is there any way of turning a Find/Replace into a macro that can be assigned to a keystroke (or button), shared with others, etc?

I have a semi-nontrivial regex Find/Replace that I want to apply quickly to the Editor tab I’m in.

Hello, aoeusnth!

Sorry for the late answer and feel free to post your any questions :wink:

If I understand you correctly you want to have a quick access to your saved search templates that you can share with others and run to the open Editor tab. Am I right?

Do you want to have the way to run these search templates to the several Editor tabs?

I’ll be waiting for your updates!

Thank you for your post.

Regards, Julia.

Actually, I’ve created CR#110386 for investigate how we can improve it.

Julia.

Hi Julia,

Oh sorry, my bad for not answering your questions!

If I understand you correctly you want to have a quick access to your saved search templates that you can share with others and run to the open Editor tab. Am I right?

Well, that would indeed be awesome, but at the least it would be great if I could rerun a saved search template myself. We can start with that :slight_smile:

Do you want to have the way to run these search templates to the several Editor tabs?

I like your initiative. That was not initially not what I needed, but I am already realizing I could really use that as well!

Best,

KJ

Yes, I see. Thanks for your feedback.

We will try to implement it all in the future releases.

regards, Julia.