Missing procedures on navigator

Hi,

On version 12 not all procedures are showed on navigator when browsing a package, why?

Is there a limit?

Thanks,

it only shows 63 procedures

I tried to send the following earlier, but it looks like the message never made it.

Do you have a syntax error after the 63rd that’s preventing the parser from detecting anything else downstream? What about compiler directives for conditional compilation? If neither of those conditions apply can you send me a sample to reproduce offline to michael.staszewskiquest.com?

Thanks,

Michael

Hi,

I dont have any syntax error after 63rd, and i dont know what you mean about the compiler directives. The only thing i can tell you is that i dont have this problem on TOAD 11.6.

Thanks for the reply

I'll need a sample before we can continue. There's no limit on the number of items that can be displayed. Here is a screenshot of 100 procedures. There could possibly be a parser bug that your code is exposing that's preventing it from making sense of the text following your 63rd procedure.

I just created one with 2,000 procedures J

ok :o)

so… why is it working on version 11.6? :0)

i dont know how to help? can you tell me?

Thanks,

i dont know how to help? can you tell me?

Of course, I've been trying. See my post(s) above where I request a sample code that reproduces the problem. There is something about your code that is surfacing the issue it seems. I'll need a code sample from you that I can paste into the Editor that demonstrates the issue. My email address is michael.staszewskiquest.com.

Michael

It’s a parser bug, solved on the next patch. I doens’t happen on 11.6.

This problem still exists in 12.0.0.61, to which I just upgraded. The procedures appear properly in Toad 11.6.1.6. (I notice in searching the internet that this problem has been reported in Toad going back to 1999!)

The base 12.0 Toad introduced this problem and it's been fixed in the patch. A recent forum post includes the link to it.

http://gyk.r.mailjet.com/redirects/yj0rtddjxd0vngx8rv3nmb/support.quest.com/SolutionDetail.aspx?id=SOL110546

Install the patch and you should be good to go.

Michael

On 08/06/2013 06:52 AM, john.t.wilcox wrote:

RE: Missing procedures on navigator

Reply by john.t.wilcox
This problem still exists in 12.0.0.61, to which I just upgraded. The procedures appear properly in Toad 11.6.1.6. (I notice in searching the internet that this problem has been reported in Toad going back to 1999!)

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - General
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.