Our Toad Intelligence Central jobs are running an hour late after change to DST.

Our scheduled jobs on TIC are running an hour late yesterday and today. The switch to DST occurred early Sunday (3/13/16) morning, and our scheduled jobs are continuing to run on standard time. We are currently using TIC 2.7.0.134. I also have a service ticket set up for this issue.

Hi, just to clarify, are you referring to Toad Automations published from Toad Data Point, or to data snapshots with a recurring refresh configured? (These use two different scheduling mechanisms).

Could you also confirm that the system settings on the server on which TIC is running are set to the correct timezone (including automatically adjusting for daylight savings)?

Thanks in advance, and thanks for your continued interest in Toad Intelligence Central.

Kieron,

Yes, these are Toad automations published from Toad Data Point.

I had checked the time clock on the server, and it was showing the correct time – it had adjusted for DST.

Thanks. Jeff.

Sent: Monday, March 14, 2016 8:40 PM

To: toadintelligencecentral@toadworld.com

Subject: RE: [Toad Intelligence Central - General Discussion] Our Toad Intelligence Central jobs are running an hour late after change to DST.

RE: Our Toad Intelligence Central jobs are running an hour late after change to DST.

Reply by Kieron

Hi, just to clarify, are you referring to Toad Automations published from Toad Data Point, or to data snapshots with a recurring refresh configured? (These use two different scheduling mechanisms).

Could you also confirm that the system settings on the server on which TIC is running are set to the correct timezone (including automatically adjusting for daylight savings)?

Thanks in advance, and thanks for your continued interest in Toad Intelligence Central.

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad Intelligence Central - General
notifications altogether.

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

Thanks for your reply. I’ve passed this on to the developers who work on Toad automations and will let you know what they find out.

We clearly have a bug here. I entered QAT-7482 for this and scheduled this to be worked on i our next Sprint.

As Debbie mentioned, we entered in a defect to track this and we have resolved and it will be available in our next release (Toad Intelligence Central v3.0) currently scheduled for the June timeframe. Please reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns!