Pasting into TOAD

HI ,

I am no longer able to Paste anything into TOAD. It will alllow me to copy / cut but I cannot paste into the editor. It comes back randomly then disappears randomly as well. Im using version 12.6.

I see you mentioned editor now that I've already sent last message. Is that the only control in Toad having issues? When it stops working are you still able to type or has the Editor gone into read-only mode?

Michael

On 07/07/2015 10:02 AM, ServiceAccount_Toad wrote:

Pasting into TOAD

Thread created by ServiceAccount_Toad
HI ,

I am no longer able to Paste anything into TOAD. It will alllow me to copy / cut but I cannot paste into the editor. It comes back randomly then disappears randomly as well. Im using version 12.6.

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - General
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

Are you using a clipboard management application like ClipX by chance? I use (and love) ClipX, but I have to kill and restart it at times because of CPU pegging and clipboard ceasing to work.

If you're not using a clipboard tool is there any consistent pattern or specific component that you're having trouble with? Does it not work in the Editor, but does work in other controls for example?

Michael

On 07/07/2015 10:02 AM, ServiceAccount_Toad wrote:

Pasting into TOAD

Thread created by ServiceAccount_Toad
HI ,

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - General
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.