Posting on forum

Hi many times when i place edited version of mine post or two posts under several minutes I get:

and sometimes mine reply is not visible on forum, but other users reply on it.

it is also very bad when I reply on hours when there is noone in America (I am on GMT+1) so to see the reply 5-6 hours need to pass.

Is there any way to make more “easy” this security checking. At least to put some users away from checking?

Brg

Damir

Hi Damir,

Sorry for the trouble you’ve been having.

In response to spam attacks on our site, we turned “moderation”’ on, so all posts needed to be approved before appearing on the site. We set many of our user’s accounts to not be moderated, but it appears for some of our users (including you), the site was ignoring that and moderating your posts regardless.

We’ll change the setting on the Toad for Oracle forum to not be moderated again, but reserve the right to change the setting back again if we need to due to spam.

Regards,

• Nate

thx a lot Nate.

Brg,**
________________________**

Damir Vadas
http://damir-vadas.blogspot.com

It does not matter what you have in your life, but who!

Razmislite o čuvanju okoliša prije nego odštampate ovaj e-mail
Please consider the environment before printing this email

On Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 9:28 PM, Nate.Gaffaney bounce-NateGaffaney@toadworld.com wrote:

RE: Posting on forum

Reply by Nate.Gaffaney
Hi Damir,

Sorry for the trouble you've been having.

In response to spam attacks on our site, we turned "moderation"' on, so all posts needed to be approved before appearing on the site. We set many of our user's accounts to not be moderated, but it appears for some of our users (including you), the site was ignoring that and moderating your posts regardless.

We'll change the setting on the Toad for Oracle forum to not be moderated again, but reserve the right to change the setting back again if we need to due to spam.

Regards,

• Nate

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle Forum notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum

Flag this post as spam/abuse.